Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 8, 2016

This Girl Has A Face Like Barbie And A Body Like The Hulk

Make way, Ronda Rousey!

This beautiful woman from Engels, Russia not only has a beautiful face but a ripped body that will make any MMA fighter green with envy.

Julia Vins, 18 years old, has a delicate face and she often gets compared to Barbie dolls. However, this bad-ass lady with over 23,000 Instagram followers can deadlift up to 400lbs.

According to her, she doesn’t mind being called “Muscle Barbie.” She said “I like this comparison. It’s nice.”



Check out her pictures here:Julia Vins Julia Vins Julia Vins Julia Vins Julia Vins Julia VinsJulia Vins

Vins admits, however, that her appearance often intimidates the opposite sex. “Everyone has an opinion on what I look like,” she said. “They either respect my work or reprimand me for being a muscly girl.” She also added “But to be honest, I’ve noticed that the guys who are negative about my athleticism – are just jealous.”


The gorgeous powerlifter eats five to six healthy meals a day and makes it a point to treat herself with a weekly “cheat day.”







Load disqus comments

0 nhận xét