Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 5, 2016

Reviews: Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality

Reviews: Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality

Raphael T - review: Great hotel”

- This is a way long overdue review for my stay at this hotel but the memories still remain fresh at the back of my head. To keep the story short, had held my event on 20th Feb 2016 at Oasia Hotel Courtyard. The ambience to this place is pretty warmth to the heart and comfortable. Really had an enjoyable night with great help from start till end by Jacqueline, Peter, Dhang and Razali. Awesome service. Had the suite room stay for my event package and I must say its awesome. Smart home system, great city view from level 24, outstanding cleaniness, convenient location which was walking distance from Mrt and Novena Square and definitely cost worthy.

Had 2 downside was that I could not extend my suite stay for a much special rate as i was totally drained from my event the night before that I could not enjoy any of the facilities the hotel provides the next day prior to checkout. Another would be the limited breakfast spread which would be better had the selections been more varied.

However all in all, Oasia Hotel is a great hotel and I would definitely recommend it to others.



ThePrincelyTraveller - reviews: “Pleasant room and good location ”

As a couple we enjoyed a short weekend retreat. Rooms are modern design and well appointed despite being smaller in size.

One thing I appreciated was the strength of the air conditioning as the daytime temperatures were very warm. Sometimes we find hotel systems are overwhelmed in Asia but not this one.

Conveniently located adjacent to Velocity and Square2 malls and several high quality healthcare facilities.


damayantis2016 - review: “Great location,great service for a staycation!”

Wife and I were supposed to have a staycation at a certain Accor Hotel in Sentosa but were told to wait for a possible further 1.5-2hrs (with no guarantees!) more for our room to be ready when we have already waited an hour past the official check-in time. We requested for a full refund and promptly booked ourselves into Oasia Hotel Novena within an hour of leaving that sorry 'hotel'. World of a difference! Check-in was smooth. Elfie and team's warm welcome at The Living Room was amazing. What blew me away was they remembered us from our recently stay and greeted us by name at breakfast! Service at The Living Room was personal and attentive without being intrusive. Hat-tip to the management team and the front line staff. Thank you!



Mar66a - reviews: “Nice hotel above Novena MRT”

I enjoyed my stay for 5 nights at Oasia. Checked in was quick and got upgraded to deluxe room (level 18) and late check out which is awesome. This hotel is located above Novena MRT (only 2 stops to Orchard road), next to a shopping mall and a hospital. Room was nice & clean. Bed was comfortable. Pool was nice. Wifi was free and strong. Staff was friendly & helpful. Overall, I was so pleased that I chose to stay at this hotel. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Singapore.


FilzaIzzati - reviews : “AMAZINGGGG.”

I'd say this is one of the best hotels I ever booked for! Although I booked for a Superior room, everything is just so satisfying!

Check in was smooth with pleasant receptionists. Location wise, definitely convenient as it is less than 5 minutes walking distance to Novena MRT via Velocity shopping centre (or else, the lift in the hotel also can get you straight to Novena MRT station!).

Room wise, PERFECTTTTT. Its pretty huge. A weighing scale just below the bathroom sink amuses me due to the fact that this is the first hotel that I have been that provides weighing scale in every room LOL.

One tip is fork out a little for a Club room to enjoy the club privileges (recommended by a friend). There is a dinner buffet and free flow alcohol from 6pm - 8pm. Also, the swimming pool at Club floor is wayyyyy beautiful.

Overall, will definitely come back for the Club room next!


Load disqus comments

0 nhận xét